Brad entered the financial industry in 1987 and strives to stay current through industry designations and continuing education. Designations below do not necesarily show areas of specialization or expertise, but do demonstrate a foundation for understanding and for communicating with other financial specialists.
- Chartered Financial Consultant since 1990 - ChFC (1)
- Chartered Life Underwriter since 1991 - CLU (1)
- Certified Fund Specialist since 1991 (2)
- Certified Financial Planner earned in 1992 - CFP© . Current status is Inactive as of June 2021 while anticipating further regulatory coordination with the securities industry.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional since 2013 - RICP (1)
- Investment Foundations certificate by CFA Institute, 2014 (non-designation program)
- Certified Estate and Trust Specialist (CES) in 2018 (2)
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS) in 2019 (2)
(1) Through the American College of Financial Services; https://www.theamericancollege.edu/
(2) Through the Institute of Business and Finance
- Ohio Life, Annuity and Health Insurance
- Securities registrations Series 7 and 24 held with LPL Financial.
Graduated from The Ohio State University in 1977
Brad enjoys learning on "Wondrium/The Great Courses" including history, philosophy and sciences; doing DNA-based genealogy research; Duolingo language studies, tennis, hiking, family and friends.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state: OH, AZ, FL, NM, MD, SC.